Wednesday 12 September 2012

The start of the D-Blog

Howdy folks!

Well I am just sitting around at the moment and being lazy whilst watching Dragonball Z. Goku and Gohan have just came out of the hyperbolic time chamber just after the announcement of the Cell games.

Well I am not really sure what to say to start off these blogs, heh how can I say that when I can talk too much in my D-Logs.

Starting from today I will see how often I can put up blog posts. Firstly though what do you guys think, should I try to do it daily as I do my vlogs or more like a weekly thing? It is so easy just to point a camera at your face and talk for countless minutes but even though I can touch type really efficiently thanks to a mechanical keyboard coming up with stuff to talk about is just strangely tricky.

Then again look I just typed  a lot of random garbage and I am already into the flow of things. The only concern that I do have is covering the same things that you will see in the vlogs too. However I guess some times people do not really have the time to sit down and watch a 5-20 minute vlog all of the time. So I guess it is a good idea to give people the chance to see what I have done on a regular basis.

Needless to say the day has not been too bad to be really honest. I have managed to upload a Darksiders 2 video and a Fallout: New Vegas is in the process of going up on the tubes. Perfect in my mind, considering I head to work in around four and a quarter hours from writing this post. I did consider doing a random live stream, however like last night I really did not feel 100% and did not want to be "half soaked" when casting. Watching some ill dude playing a video game and talking/sneezing and dozing off all at the same time... is not really a lot of fun in my opinion.

I hope you guys will enjoy these blogs and feel free to leave comments, I would love to see if this can be an ongoing concern. I really do feel that sitting down and writing these are going to help me. The one thing that I learned back in 2009 is to express myself and it really does help to do so as you do not hold things in. Writing this out already makes me feel better somehow, I guess because I am letting my mind flow into a wall of text.

Anyway that is enough for now I would guess, and I look forward to sitting down to do these more often. Maybe it will help me become more productive and less lazy when it comes to it. Thanks for checking my first post out and see you all in the D-Log. Hopefully when I get home from work I feel up to doing a LOTRO live stream.

Many thanks,


Dulayne!

2 comments:

  1. I personally think this is a fantastic idea, and implore you to continue with this :3

    I, myself, have to get back in the habit of updating my own blog, and reach out to people, since I tend to get too quiet (even on my own casts!) but it does help to get things out in the open and reach out to the community!

    This is a great opportunity as well to get people involved with not just yourself, but each other, and to talk along with each other, and get to know you on a deeper level, and you can control how much you'd like to share, and they can look back to see what passages you wished to give them on your life, whether its about gaming, your vlog updates, or whatever you choose.

    Keep this up!

    -Keo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that sounds like a great part of doing these, I just wonder if People will read this aswell as my Vlogs. I will be talking about this in my DLog today. :)

    ReplyDelete